The dough can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Such rolls can be prepared for tea, they remain fresh and fragrant for a long time. The dough turns out to be soft, with a delicate and tangible taste of cottage cheese. These rolls are a great way to use cottage cheese, which is very useful, although not everyone likes it.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Bagels / Sweet
- Whole Grain Flour - 2 Cups
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Curd - 2 Glasses
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
How to make "Curd rolls"
1. Put the oil in the mixer bowl, which was previously taken out of the refrigerator several hours before cooking.
2. Beat butter a little and add granular cottage cheese to it, any fat content will do.
3. Add wheat flour, sugar and salt to the bowl, knead the dough, it should be sticky.
4. To make the dough easier to work with, place it in a plastic bag or wrap it in plastic.
5. Send the dough to the refrigerator for 30 minutes, in this form it can be stored for several days.
6. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide into several pieces. Roll each into a layer, about 0.5 cm thick. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon, then cut the layer from center to edge into several pieces, like a pizza.
7. Roll each piece into a roll and place on a baking sheet.
8. Send the baked goods to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
9. Chill the rolls a little before serving, bon appetit!