I will show you how to grill mini octopus with a delicious sauce. I want to draw your attention to the fact that you need to marinate seafood for at least 2 hours, ideally - 4. They can be served as a snack or added to a salad, for example.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Octopus
- Small octopuses - 800 Grams
- Olive oil - 1/2 Cup (+ 3 tbsp. L.)
- Lemon - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme - To taste
How to cook "Grilled Mini Octopus"
1. Our ingredients.
2. Wash seafood and peel as necessary. Bring water to a boil, remove from heat. Lay out the octopuses and hold for 1 minute. Then rinse immediately under cold water.
3. To prepare the marinade, combine olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, chopped garlic, salt and pepper, a little thyme. Pour marinade over octopuses and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
4. Separately make the sauce for serving. Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice, add a little rosemary and lemon zest.
5. Place the seafood skewers on the grill and grill until golden brown. On average, 6 minutes will be sufficient. Don't forget to turn over! Drizzle with sauce before serving. Enjoy your meal!