I hasten to share with you a very interesting recipe. Citrus zest in combination with garlic, mint, parsley perfectly complements potatoes and makes them incredibly tasty. This dish is definitely worthy of your attention!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Hot dishes / Side dishes
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Lemon zest - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Orange zest - 1/2 Art. spoons
- Parsley - 1/3 Bunch
- Mint - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Thyme - 1 Art. the spoon
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook Baked Potatoes with Aromatic Herbs
1. Wash potatoes, place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, add pepper if desired, brush with vegetable oil. Send to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 35 minutes.
2. While the potatoes are being baked, you can do the herbs. Combine chopped parsley, mint, thyme, garlic, orange and lemon zest in a deep bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Remove the potatoes and sprinkle with fragrant herbs (leave some for serving). Send back to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
4. Serve baked potatoes with aromatic herbs to the table hot, adding the remaining herbs. Enjoy your meal!