Croutons or croutons are the same thing. The only difference is in the bread from which they are prepared. For croutons, take a ciabatta or French loaf; for croutons, use ordinary bread. Ready-made croutons can be prepared with the addition of various spices, cheese, in a pan or in the oven.
Purpose: In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Baton
- French loaf - 1 Piece
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil (sunflower, nut) - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Garlic Powder - To taste
How to make Homemade Croutons
1. Cut the bread into slices, then into small, free-form pieces.
2. Pour half of the vegetable oil into a frying pan and add suitable spices, reheat.
3. Place half of the prepared loaf and stir until all pieces are covered with oil.
4. Fry croutons until golden brown and transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
5. Fry the second part of the loaf until tender and serve the chilled croutons.