So, I am telling you how to cook "Cabbage soup with fresh cabbage and beans"! Everyone will like this delicious soup, it is hearty, with meat and broth. Boiling such a soup will not be difficult. But I will give advice: do not cook beans with meat, this will ruin the color and taste of the soup. Be sure to soak the beans in cold water for at least 2 hours, then drain and cook in fresh water. After cooling, discard the finished beans in a colander and put in the finished broth. Add the rest of the vegetables (pre-fried in butter or lard) and the soup is ready! Good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Cabbage
Dish: Soups / Shchi
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 300 Grams
- Boiled beans - 1 Glass
- Potatoes - 2 Pieces
- White cabbage - 300 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Water - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons (for frying vegetables)
How to cook "Cabbage soup with fresh cabbage and beans"
1. Prepare food. Let's get started! Boil the beans for the soup in advance, I do this the night before, soak them in cold water for 2 hours, then fill them with fresh water and cook until tender. In the morning I drain the water in which it was cooked and add beans to soups or borscht. Put the meat in cold water and boil for 20 minutes, drain the first broth. Pour the meat over with clean water and cook until tender. Remove the finished meat and cut into pieces, return to the broth and put the beans.
2. Cut the cabbage thinly with a knife. Place in boiling soup.
3. Cut the potatoes not very coarsely, put in the soup and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Thinly chop all other vegetables: onions, peppers, carrots and tomatoes. Fry in vegetable oil until tender.
5. When frying is done, add finely chopped garlic and remove from heat.
6. Put fried vegetables, bay leaves, salt, ground black pepper into the soup.
7. Season the soup with herbs or herbs and remove from heat.
8. Let the soup infuse for about 20 minutes and serve with sour cream. I also add fresh herbs to each plate. Enjoy!