A vegetarian burger, the recipe of which even a novice cook can easily master, is great for those cases when hunger makes itself felt, and the time for cooking is sorely lacking. It is convenient to take such a snack with you to the office or give your child to school. While the veggie burger recipe lacks meat or eggs, not surprisingly, it is quite nutritious and energizing throughout the day.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Beans - 1 Glass
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Flour - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Mango - 1 Piece
- Lettuce Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Ground paprika - 1 teaspoon
- Onions - 1/3 Pieces
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make Veggie Burger Patties
1. Chop the beans and mango until puree.
2. Add chopped lettuce, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, flour and egg. Stir.
3. Shape the patties and sauté them in oil on each side for 5 minutes.
4. Serve the veggie cutlet on a tartilla or burger bun, garnish with any vegetables. Enjoy!