How to make orange mousse? Prepare the orange curd custard first. Add agar-agar, beat until fluffy, light. See recipe for details. Can be served as a stand-alone dessert or used as a layer of cake.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Orange
Dish: Desserts / Mousse / Sweet
- Orange - 3 Pieces (300 ml of juice)
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sugar - 80 Grams
- Starch - 20 Grams
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Agar Agar - 2 Teaspoons
How to make Orange Mousse
1. Prepare the required ingredients.
2. Remove the zest from 1 orange. Juice all oranges.
3. Heat the orange juice and zest, leave to infuse for 10 minutes, then strain. Dissolve aga agar in 100 ml of hot orange juice.
4. Beat eggs with a whisk. Pour in 200 ml of orange juice, stir. Add starch, sugar, stir.
5. Put on low heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Cool it down.
6. Bring the swollen agar-agar to a boil and boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the agar-agar is completely dissolved.
7. Combine orange cream and agar-agar, beat with a mixer until fluffy.
8. Serve orange cream directly in bowls or use for a layer of cake. Enjoy your meal!