This cake is prepared from the most affordable products, very simply and quickly enough. As a decoration, I like to use kiwi, it gives the dessert a pleasant slight sourness and a bright, elegant appearance. You can decorate the cake to your liking, not only berries or fruits are suitable, but also nuts, coconut, chocolate, etc. The most important thing is to let the dessert harden well, otherwise it will take you very little time for it. The recipe is tasty, fast and simple products. Try it!
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Kiwi / Dairy / Sour Cream
Dish: Baking / Cakes / No baking / Sweet
Diet: Dishes without baking
- Sour cream - 450 Grams
- Cookies - 300 Grams
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Condensed milk - 1 Piece (can)
- Gelatin - 10 Grams
- Water - 150 Milliliters
- Kiwi - 3 Pieces
How to make Kiwi No-Bake Cake
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. For the base, any shortbread cookie like "anniversary" will do. Grind it to a crumb state in any convenient way. At the same time, fill the gelatin with water and leave it to swell according to the instructions.
3. Add melted butter to the liver.
4. Stir. The mass should not be too greasy or too dry.
5. Separately combine sour cream, condensed milk and gelatin. Whisk. Pre-melt gelatin without bringing to a boil and filter.
6. We take a detachable form and put the sand mass into it in an even layer. We tamp it carefully with our hands.
7. Pour the sour cream on top and put the mold in the refrigerator for at least two hours (until it solidifies completely).
8. Then carefully remove the ring.
9. Decorate the dessert to your liking. I cut the kiwi into circles and each circle into 4 more pieces. I put it on top.
10. Cake without baking with kiwi is ready.
11. Very tender and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!