So, I'll tell you how to make "Coconut cookies with condensed milk". First you need to make a shortbread dough with coconut flakes. Bake cookies, and then collect them, gluing together with boiled condensed milk. For the dough, you need butter at room temperature to easily grind it with sugar or powder. Ready-made cookies can be crushed with powdered sugar or poured over with chocolate. Help yourself!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Coconut flakes - 80 Grams
- Wheat flour - 100 grams
- Sugar - 70 Grams
- Butter - 70 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Boiled condensed milk - 50 grams
Number of Servings: 11
How to make "Coconut cookies with condensed milk"
1. Prepare the products, let's get started.
2. Combine butter (it should be at room temperature) with sugar or powder. Rub well with a fork.
3. Beat in an egg, stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
4. Add the coconut flakes, stir the dough.
5. The mass is dense and moderately dense.
6. Combine flour with baking powder, add to the rest of the ingredients. Stir well.
7. The dough is pleasant, firm, but not steep. Pinch off lumps of dough, shape into balls and press down with your palm.
8. Cover the baking sheet with parchment, distribute the cookies at a short distance from each other. Send to an oven preheated to 200 degrees. Reduce the temperature to 170 and bake the cookies for 5-7 minutes.
9. Cool the finished cookies a little. Lubricate the halves with boiled condensed milk and glue together.
10. Help yourself!