So, I'm telling you how to cook "Elderberry compote". First you need to sort out the berries, we throw away the spoiled ones, we take only ripe and healthy ones. Pour sugar, elderberry into boiling water and boil for 5-7 minutes. Then strain the drink, put it in the refrigerator to cool down. In such a compote, you can add a couple of sprigs of mint for more flavor. Try it!
Purpose: Whip Up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Berries / Elderberry
Dish: Drinks / Compotes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Black Elderberry - 200 Grams
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Water - 1.5 Liters
How to cook "Elderberry Compote"
1. Prepare berries, sugar and water. Let's get started!
2. Wash the elderberry well, sort out the spoiled berries, remove from the branches.
3. Boil water for compote, add sugar, put elderberry and cook for 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, strain the compote from the berries. Refrigerate.
5. Elderberry compote is ready! Enjoy!