Other fruits or berries can be used instead of mangoes. Many people love this dessert because after cooking it needs to be sent to the refrigerator and that's it. Then everyone can go about their business or start cooking other dishes if you are preparing a festive dinner. The finished dessert can be garnished with mango cubes or sprigs of herbs.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / For a festive table / Summer
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Mango / Dairy Products / Milk / Cream / Gelatin
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Fat cream - 300 Milliliters
- Milk - 200 Milliliters
- Gelatin - 2 Teaspoons
- Powdered Sugar - 8 Teaspoons
- Vanilla - 1 Teaspoon
- Mango - 1 Piece
How to cook "Fruit Panna Cotta"
1. Peel the mango and cut it into small, free-form pieces.
2. Put heavy cream in a saucepan, add milk, vanilla, powdered sugar.
3. Put the saucepan on the fire and gradually add the gelatin, stirring continuously, bring everything until small bubbles appear. Remove the saucepan from heat and add the mango, stir.
4. Leave to cool to room temperature, then pour into molds and send them to the refrigerator for 3-5 hours.
5. Serve the dessert with mango chunks or caramel crumbs. Enjoy your meal!