In this case, the dough is not entirely classic, since I suggest adding azhgon to it. However, you can use any other aromatic herbs or a handful of black sesame seeds, for example. The dough turns out to be very soft, so it is easy to roll it out.
Main Ingredient: Flour
Dish: Baking / Samsa
Cuisine geography: Uzbek / Eastern
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Ghee butter - 50 grams
- Water - 1/4 Cup (approximately)
- Salt - 3/4 Teaspoons
- Azhgon or black sesame seeds - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to cook "Dough for Uzbek samsa"
1. Sift flour into a deep bowl. Add salt, spices, oil and grind until smooth.
2. Add water little by little while kneading the dough.
3. Roll the finished dough into a ball, cover with a clean towel and leave for about half an hour.
4. And then everything is very simple - divide the dough into 5-6 equal parts.
5. Roll out thinly.
6. Cut in half.
7. Spread the filling in the center and gently seal the edges.
8. What a beauty!