If you have chicken or some meat left after yesterday's lunch or dinner, be sure to make this salad. Pork is not required here.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Nuts / Walnuts
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Boiled pork - 70 grams
- Pickled cucumber - 3 Pieces
- Boiled chicken egg - 2 Pieces
- Walnuts - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Mayonnaise - To taste
How to cook "Man's Tear" salad "
1. Cut meat and eggs into cubes.
2. Cut the cucumbers into cubes.
3. Put the meat in the first layer, then the mayonnaise.
4. Then the sliced cucumbers.
5. The next layer is eggs and some mayonnaise.
6. Chop the walnuts. I roll them with a rolling pin.
7. Place the nuts on top of the salad.
8. Bon appetit!