Here's an idea on how to make liquid chocolate at home using simple ingredients. As a base, milk chocolate and two types of milk are used - coconut and almond. Of course, you can always take a regular cow. To make the drink even more interesting, you can decorate the glass with nut crumbs or sugar, for example. Great idea for kids and adults!
Purpose: In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Chocolate
Dish: Drinks / Sweet
- Almond milk - 1 Glass
- Coconut milk - 1/4 Cup
- Chocolate drops - 1/2 Cup (or chocolate chunks)
- Nut crumb - 2 tbsp. spoons (optional)
How to make "Liquid Chocolate"
1. Pour milk into a small saucepan and put on fire. At the same time, melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave.
2. Add chocolate.
3. While stirring, simmer over low heat.
4. Once the mass has become completely homogeneous, it can be removed from the heat.
5. Dip the edges in chocolate to decorate the glass.
6. And in nut crumbs. Pour the drink gently and serve immediately.