For this dish, you can take fillets of absolutely any fish. Also vegetables: you can change and supplement.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Eggplant / Onion / Tomato / Garlic
Dish: Hot dishes
Diet: Pregnant and lactating / Separate meals / Lean meals
- Fish fillet - 2 pieces
- Eggplant - 150 Grams
- Tomato - 150 Grams
- Onion - 50 Grams
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Chopped greens - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - To taste
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Fish ring with vegetables"
1. Wash and dry the fish fillets.
2. Finely chop the eggplant, tomato, onion, garlic and herbs.
3. Mix vegetables, add oil and soy sauce. Stir.
4. Salt each fish fillet a little, roll into a circle and fasten with a toothpick.
5. Place vegetables in the center and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
6. Bon appetit!