Today I invite you to learn how to cook steak and chimichurri sauce. This is a classic serving of the dish in the countries of South America, especially in Argentina. There the meat is grilled. The sauce is fresh from greens, and therefore perfectly sets off the taste of heavy beef. Although if you do everything right, it will melt in your mouth.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / February 23
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Beef / Garlic
Dish: Hot dishes / Steak
Cuisine geography: Argentinian
- Beef Steak - 700 Grams
- Green onions, feathers - 3 Pieces
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- Oregano - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil - 100 Milliliters
- Wine Red Vinegar - 3 Tbsp spoons
How to make "Steak and Chimichurri Sauce"
1. So, put all the herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender.
2. Puree the mixture and add the oil and vinegar at the end.
3. Heat some oil in a skillet. Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Fry the steak on both sides until golden brown.
4. Serve chopped steak with sauce. Enjoy your meal!