The recipe is traditional Polish, so be sure to follow the technology and recipe. But, if you do not eat pork, it is quite possible to take beef or lamb ribs.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Polish / European
- Pork Ribs - 1 Kilogram
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Root celery - 40 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (For cooking)
- Soy sauce - 4 Tbsp. spoons (Marinade)
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp. spoon (Marinade)
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (Marinade)
- Seasoning - 2 tbsp. spoons (mixture: garlic, rayhon, tomato, bell pepper, cumin, parsley, savory, coriander, onion - Marinade)
- Fried Potatoes - 4 Pieces (Garnish)
How to cook "Polish Ribs"
1. Wash and dry the ribs. Peel the carrots and onions.
2. Put ribs, carrots, onions, celery into a saucepan. Fill with water so that it covers the ribs just a little. Simmer over low heat for about 1 hour. Salt water at the end of cooking.
3. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
4. Remove the ribs, cool. Spread well with marinade and refrigerate.
5. Serve the ribs with the fried potatoes, reheating everything in the oven at 220 degrees for about 20 minutes. Enjoy your meal!