Today you will get acquainted with such a variation in Kyrgyz cuisine. Namely, you will learn how to cook gokai. These are yeast cakes that are fried in a pan. It is not difficult to make them, you just need to wait for the dough to come up.
1. Knead all the ingredients into an elastic dough, except for the vegetable oil.
2. Leave it to infuse for 30-40 minutes.
3. After that, roll the finished dough into a thin layer.
4. Cut it into strips 2 cm thick.
5. Stretch them out and roll them into tubes.
6. Then roll the tubes into pan-sized cakes.
7. Fry the tortillas until golden brown on both sides in oil.
8. Gokai are ready! Eat them warm.
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Flour / Butter
Dish: Baking / Flatbread
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Wheat flour - 100 grams
- Fresh yeast - 2 Grams
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Ghee butter - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon