It's not just pork that can be cooked the same way. Beef steak is also perfect, as well as veal and lamb.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork Steaks - 2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Balsamic - 1 Art. the spoon
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Broth - 10 Art. spoons
- Butter - 20 grams
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Pork with onion-mustard sauce"
1. Cook pork steaks.
2. Combine salt, pepper, oil and vinegar for the marinade. Put the meat in the marinade for 2 hours.
3. Cut the onion into half rings, the apple into slices.
4. Saute the onions with the addition of oil, add the apples and sauté all together.
5. Add sour cream, a little water and simmer until apples are soft.
6. Put the contents of the pan into a blender bowl.
7. Grind until smooth. The sauce is ready.
8. Fry the steaks in a skillet.
9. Serve the pork with vegetables and sauce. Enjoy your meal!