When you make such a soup, it will become your signature first course. I highly recommend using poultry (in this case, chicken). No potatoes are added here, and the noodles must be baked in the oven. The finished soup turns out to be not only tasty, but also very beautiful.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dough / Noodles
- Chicken or chicken - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Flour - 1 Glasses (how many will take)
- Salt - To taste
- Spices and Herbs - To taste
- Celery and Herbs - To taste
How to make Homemade Chicken Fried Noodle Soup
1. They brought me such a chicken from the village. This recipe is for true meat eaters. So, prepare the bird: peel, ossify (if necessary) and place whole in a large saucepan. If you are cooking for several people, then use the smaller part. If you don't have poultry, it doesn't matter, use what you have. Of course, the taste of the ready-made soup is unique on homemade chicken.
2. Add seasonings to taste. I have celery, herbs, spices, peppercorns, bay leaves, herbs, etc. Use any seasoning you like. My husband is very fond of spiciness, so I always cook noodles with the addition of hot pepper. When the broth boils, add all the spices to taste, but do not forget to remove the foam before that.
3. If it seems to you that you get a lot of fat, you can remove it. I had a 5.5 L pot, so I used a whole chicken.
4. Cook over low heat for at least 1.5 hours, and in the meantime, you can cook the noodles.
5. For its preparation we need flour and eggs. I have 2 small eggs in a 5 liter pot. Add salt and flour as needed.
6. If you do not have a special machine for cooking and cutting noodles - do it with a rolling pin and a knife. I have a special machine, so I cook noodles with it in 20 minutes.
7. Slice the noodles that are not too thick in width. Consider also the fact that during baking the noodles will become even narrower.
8. Place the chopped noodles on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then let it cool completely. If the noodles remain, they can be stored in a closed jar in a dark place until next time.
9. When the chicken is cooked, remove the bird, add the noodles and herbs. Cook until the noodles are done (about 10 minutes), then turn off and set aside.
10. Let the soup sit for about 15 minutes before serving. If you like to eat soup with a bite of meat, serve it in portions or separately. I removed the meat, cut it, sent it to the soup along with herbs and noodles.
11. Serve hot, or sprinkle with herbs before serving.