The recipe is traditional Sicilian, so be sure to follow the recipe and cooking technology.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Squid / Onion / Bell Pepper / Garlic
Dish: Hot dishes / Snacks
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: Pregnant and lactating / Separate meals / Lean meals
- Squid Rings - 400 Grams
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Pine nuts - 100 grams
- Tomato Sauce - 150 Grams
- White table wine - 150 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Green onions, feathers - 4 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
How to cook Sicilian Squid
1. Peel and chop the pepper and garlic.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add pepper, garlic and nuts.
3. Fry everything until the nuts are golden brown.
4. Add wine, tomato sauce and simmer until pepper is soft.
5. Thaw the squid rings. If you have carcasses, then cut into rings.
6. Add the squid to the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes. Salt.
7. Serve with green onions. Enjoy your meal!