Once, having adapted it to everyday realities, this wonderful and inexpensive recipe turned out - a pasta casserole with cheese and pumpkin, which I often cook with the onset of the pumpkin season. Be sure to prepare such a casserole at home for your family and friends.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin / Pasta
Dish: Baking / Casserole
- Butter - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 1 Teaspoon
- Flour - 50 Grams
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Rosemary - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cream - 1 Glass
- Cream cheese - 100 grams (70 gr - for sauce, 30 gr - for sprinkling)
- Pasta - 2 Glasses
- Pumpkin puree - 1 Glass
How to cook "Pasta Casserole with Cheese and Pumpkin"
1. Cook pasta in salted water. At this time, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Mix melted butter with garlic, flour, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary. Pour in the cream, add the pumpkin puree and cream cheese. Heat everything over medium heat.
3. Combine the creamy mixture with the pasta. Add salt and pepper.
4. Place the pasta in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese, breadcrumbs and pepper on top. Cook the casserole in the oven until the cheese crust is fried. Enjoy your meal!