This sauce contains only 5 ingredients that can be easily purchased at the supermarket. It is important to choose a ripe avocado as it is the base of the sauce. Be sure to add lemon or lime juice, it will add sourness and prevent the avocado from darkening. The sauce can be served immediately, and also does not require heat treatment.
Purpose: In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Avocado
Cuisine geography: Mexican
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Sweet Onion - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh coriander - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lime (lemon) juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
How to make Guacamole Sauce
1. Peel and seed the avocado, cut into small pieces and place in a bowl. Wash and finely chop fresh coriander, sweet onion, lime juice and salt.
2. Mash the contents of the bowl with a fork until a coarse texture is felt.
3. Serve the sauce immediately after cooking, for example with chips.