As an additional ingredient, you can add almonds, seeds, nuts and other ingredients to such halva. Halva is not boiled, but all the ingredients are mixed, laid out in a mold and sent to the refrigerator. This delicacy is especially popular in Arab countries. If you want to fully reveal the taste, serve halva with a cup of tea or aromatic coffee.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk
Dish: Desserts / Sweet / Halva
- Powdered Sugar - 1 Glass
- Powdered milk - 2 Glasses
- Tahini - 1 Glass
- Pistachios - 1/3 Cup
How to cook "Takhinnaya halva with pistachios"
1. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl so that there are no lumps, add powdered milk and chopped pistachios.
2. Stir the mixture and add a little tahini.
3. Use a mixer (you can manually) and mix everything into a homogeneous mass.
4. Transfer the mixture to a plastic container and tamp it down with a spoon.
5. Send the halva to the refrigerator for a few hours to harden, then cut into slices and enjoy. Enjoy your meal!