I will show you how to cook meat soup with vegetables at home without much hassle. You can cook it both on the stove and in a multicooker. If the meat is immediately cut into small pieces, the broth will cook much faster. You can take any vegetables that are at hand. By the way, not only fresh, but also frozen vegetables are suitable in such a soup. Try it, a great option for every day!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Beef - 300 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Carrots - 2-3 Pieces
- Onion - 1-2 Pieces
- Sweet pepper - 2-3 pieces
- Potatoes - 5-7 Pieces
- Green beans - 200 Grams
- Green peas - 200 Grams
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Meat soup with vegetables"
1. Wash the meat, dry it and cut into small pieces. Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan. Place the beef and sauté, stirring occasionally. Add salt and spices. Then pour in hot water (2-3 liters) and boil about it.
2. Wash, dry, peel and cut vegetables.
3. Heat some oil in a skillet. Add vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. You can lay vegetables in turn - onions, carrots, peppers, then potatoes, beans and peas, or all at once. Add tomato paste, stir gently.
4. Place the vegetables in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the potatoes are tender and the meat is cooked through. Add more salt and spices to taste. Enjoy your meal!