Delicious and healthy bread can be made with little effort. Just combine all the ingredients and leave the finished dough to ferment. Thanks to storage in the refrigerator, the dough will not peroxide, but will be fragrant. The choice of bran is at your discretion, you can use any: wheat, rye, oat, etc. Try it!
Main Ingredient: Cereals / Flour / Wheat Flour / Bran
Dish: Baking / Bread
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Wheat flour - 400 grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Bran - 20 Grams
- Warm water - 300 Milliliters
- Yeast - 25 Grams
How to cook "Bread" Otrubnaya "without kneading"
1. Prepare food. Let's get started!
2. Dissolve salt and yeast in warm water.
3. Add 350 g flour and all the bran.
4. Stir the dough with a spoon, it is not steep, but thick and viscous. The main thing is that the bran is evenly distributed and there are no large lumps. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-13 hours.
5. Open the dough in the morning, let it breathe. Sift the remaining 50 g of flour and sprinkle on the work surface. Put the dough on the flour with a spoon or spatula, stack it on top of each other several times.
6. Divide the dough into two parts, place in greased tins and leave warm for 30-40 minutes for the dough to come up. Remember to cover with a towel to prevent the dough from drying out.
7. Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
8. Cool the bread on the wire rack and taste. Here it flies away still hot!