If you are making a sweet pie or tart, simply add 2 tablespoons to the flour. Sahara. This is a basic recipe for pie or quiche base. Such a dough is prepared in a matter of minutes and can be easily experimented with, because it will "support" any filling. Ingredients for shortcrust pastry can be found in everyone's home. The dough perfectly withstands freezing for future use and will become your "magic wand" when guests unexpectedly come.
Main ingredient: Dough / Shortcrust pastry
- Flour - 350 Grams
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Butter - 1/2 Cup
- Cold water - 1/4 Glass
How to make "Shortcrust Pie Pastry"
1. Sift flour into a deep bowl.
2. Add the butter cubes and salt to the flour.
3. Stir the dough until crumbled.
4. Add water.
5. Knead into a homogeneous shortbread dough.
6. Wrap the pie dough in plastic wrap and store in the freezer.