This cake is very fluffy and fluffy, so keep this fact in mind and choose a suitable baking dish. The pie is simple and also delicious. This is a cross between cake and pie. By the way, from this amount of ingredients, you will get 2 pies.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough / Butter yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Flour - 0.85 Kilograms
- Granulated sugar - 235 Grams
- Margarine - 200 Grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Water - 425 Milliliters
- Yeast - 42 Grams
- Cognac - 25 Grams
- Vanilla Extract - To taste
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Condensed milk - 85 grams
- Powdered sugar - 115 Grams
Number of Servings: 20
How to cook "Nevsky" pie in accordance with GOST
1. Heat 210 ml of water, then pour into a container and add yeast. Stir and leave for 5-7 minutes.
2. Whisk chicken eggs into a separate bowl, add powdered sugar (70 grams) and whisk lightly. Add softened margarine, stir.
3. Sift flour, add salt and stir.
4. Add the yeast mixture to the flour, then the egg mixture. Add vanilla extract and remaining water and knead the dough. Sprinkle with flour, cover with foil and leave for 1 hour, then wrap with your hands and leave again for 1 hour.
5. Divide the dough into 2 pieces, form into balls and set aside for 20 minutes, then place in a baking dish and leave for 1 hour.
6. Grease the cake with hot water and send to the oven preheated to 170 degrees for 45 minutes.
7. Pour 0.5 cups of water into a saucepan, add sugar and put on fire. Heat until sugar dissolves, then remove from heat and pour in cognac. Whip the butter with the remaining powdered sugar, add the condensed milk.
8. Cut each cake into 2 cakes and cool, then saturate each cake with sugar syrup. Lubricate the cakes with butter cream and give it a try!