This bread is a great breakfast idea! You can serve it with butter, peanut butter, or chocolate spread. Take the chocolate in the filling to your taste: black, white or milk. Help yourself!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Whole Grain Flour - 1.5 Cups
- Wheat flour - 250 grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Dry Fast Acting Yeast - 2 Teaspoons (rounded)
- Cinnamon - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Brown sugar - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Water - 1-1.5 Glasses
- Chocolate chips - 0.5 cups
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to make Chocolate Bread Roll
1. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, salt, yeast, sugar and cinnamon.
2. First add 1 cup of water and then add one tablespoon at a time until the dough is wet and sticky. Cover the resulting dough with plastic wrap and place in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
3. After 2-3 hours the dough will double in size.
4. Flour the dough and place it on a flat, floured surface.
5. Knead the dough 2-3 times and roll it into a rectangle along the length of your baking dish.
6. Spread the chocolate chips over the dough.
7. And wrap it in a roll. Place the resulting roll in a greased baking dish, seam side down.
8. Set the bread roll aside for 2-3 hours for the dough to rise.
9. Bake the roll for 30-35 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
10. Cool the finished bread completely and serve. Enjoy your meal!