An amazing and magical combination of cheese and beer. The soup is decorated with croutons, herbs, fried bacon, vegetables. Try the soup with different combinations!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Celery stalk - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Flour - 4 Art. spoons
- Beer - 1 Glass
- Broth - 4 Glasses
- Cream - 0.5 Cups
- Cheddar - 2 Glasses
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make Beer Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Wash and peel vegetables. Cut the onions, carrots and celery stalks into small cubes. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add wheat flour to vegetables and stir well.
3. Pour in broth (meat or vegetable) and beer, increase heat and bring mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and add low-fat cream and grated cheese.
5. Let the cheese melt, add salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic to taste. Use a blender to puree the soup.
6. Pour the prepared soup into bowls and garnish with herbs, serve immediately. Enjoy!