When you look at beautiful cupcakes in a store, you often ask yourself: "How do you make such fragrant pastries at home?" A simple recipe for a muffin in a slow cooker is suitable for absolutely everyone! It is prepared very easily and from available products, even a novice cook can handle it. The result will certainly delight you, the cake turns out to be insanely tasty, tender and airy! I use raisins to prepare this cake, but you can replace it if you want with nuts, candied fruits or any other dried fruits or berries. We decorate the baked goods, if desired, with powdered sugar, melted chocolate or any favorite icing. Delicious with tea, coffee or milk!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes
- Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 135 Grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 90 grams (softened)
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 55 Milliliters
- Milk - 75 Milliliters
- Vanillin - 1 Gram
- Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Raisins - 50 Grams
How to cook "Multicooker Cupcake"
1. Prepare all ingredients. Soften the butter at room temperature beforehand.
2. Whisk eggs, sugar and vanillin in a deep bowl.
3. Add mild butter and any unscented vegetable.
4. Whisk and add milk.
5. Stir and add flour, baking soda and salt.
6. Whisk again until smooth. Add washed and dried raisins. I pre-roll the raisins in flour.
7. Stir and pour the dough into the oiled multicooker bowl. Sprinkle the bottom and sides with semolina or flour.
8. Set the bake setting and cook until you hear a beep.
9. The muffin is ready in the slow cooker. Select it carefully with a steaming container.
10. Decorate the top to taste and serve.
11. Bon appetit!