I present to your attention a step-by-step recipe for making green pasta. The classic color of the dough is spinach. I would like to suggest a variant with algae. Intense color and a very simple process, especially for those who make homemade noodles:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Side dishes
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Flour - 3.5 Glasses
- Dried seaweed - 2 Teaspoons (powder)
- Parsley - 1/3 Bunch
- Green onion - 1/3 Bunch
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Water - 1/4 Glass
- Semolina - To taste (for dusting)
How to make Green Pasta
1. The ingredients we will be using.
2. Sift flour into a deep bowl. Add seaweed and stir.
3. Transfer the flour to a work table. Add chopped herbs.
4. Make a depression in the center, beat in eggs, pour in water and olive oil.
5. Knead the dough and let it rest for 20-50 minutes. Then divide into 4 parts.
6. Roll out very thinly and slice. It is convenient to use the technique for this, but you can do it with your hands.
7. Lightly sprinkle the finished pasta with semolina.
8. Boil them in salted water for 1-2 minutes, discard in a colander.
9. Serve green pasta with cheese, fish or meat, topped with gremolata. Enjoy your meal!