I suggest you prepare a delicious liver pate. In the cooking process, you can use not only the stove, but also a multicooker, for example. A little dry white wine, mustard and garlic - all this makes the appetizer amazingly tasty and aromatic. You should try this pate at least once!
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef / Beef Liver
Dish: Appetizers / Pates
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves
- Beef liver - 750 Grams
- Dry white wine - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Dry mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Liver pate (beef)"
1. Wash the liver, dry and cut into medium pieces.
2. In a skillet with high sides, melt 100 grams of butter.
3. Place the finely chopped onion and fry until transparent.
4. Add the liver and chopped garlic to the skillet.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add mustard and wine. Saute the liver over medium heat until soft.
6. Add the remaining butter to the finished liver and grind in a blender. Leave the liver pate until it cools completely. Enjoy your meal!