The good thing about this dish is that you can use different vegetables to cook it. Serve a couple of minutes after cooking, or cool completely. You can make garlic croutons from white or rye bread for it, and also serve with a slice of fresh. I use mini eggplants, however regular eggplants will work as well, only pitted.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Whipping up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant
Dish: Hot dishes / Side dishes / Saute
- Mini eggplant - 4 Pieces
- Red pepper - 0.5 pieces
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Vegetable oil - To taste
How to make Eggplant Saute with Pepper
1. Wash eggplants and peppers.
2. Cut each eggplant in half. If using large vegetables, cut into large pieces.
3. Preheat a frying pan with a few drops of vegetable oil, lay the eggplants, cut side down.
4. After a couple of minutes, turn the eggplants, add the diced peppers and coarsely chopped garlic, and fry for a few minutes.
5. Transfer vegetables to a plate and serve immediately or after cooling. Enjoy your meal!