I take Armenian lavash as a basis. Consider the fact that you can cook such lasagna with both meat and vegetable filling. The main thing here is the juiciness of the sauce and filling, as well as a large amount of cheese.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Minced Meat / Lavash
Dish: Hot dishes / Lasagna
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Armenian lavash - 1 Piece
- Minced meat - 1 Kilogram
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Milk - 1 Liter
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Flour - 100 Grams
- Cheese - 350 Grams
- Parmesan - 50 Grams
How to cook "Lazy lavash lasagna"
1. Peel the onion and garlic cloves and cut into small cubes.
2. Peel the carrots and grate on a coarse grater.
3. Peel the tomatoes, chop coarsely and transfer to a blender bowl, chop until puree.
4. Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the onions and garlic, add the carrots after a couple of minutes.
5. Put the minced meat in a frying pan, season with salt and pepper, stir. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
6. Add tomato pulp to the skillet and simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
7. Heat the butter in a separate skillet.
8. When the butter has completely melted, add a little flour.
9. Mash the contents of the pan well with a spoon, the flour will absorb all the oil. Pour in a thin stream of milk.
10. Stir the mixture and bring to a boil, simmer the sauce until thick, do not forget to salt.
11. Divide the lavash sheet into 3 parts (or take 3 pieces), put one down the baking dish.
12. Spread half of the meat filling on the pita bread.
13. Spread one third of the prepared sauce over the top.
14. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
15. Put out a sheet of pita bread, then the remaining filling, sauce, cheese, again pita bread, sauce. Send the lasagna to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
16. Remove the lasagne and garnish with finely grated Parmesan cheese, bake for another 10 minutes.
17. Cool the finished lasagne slightly and then cut with a sharp knife to maintain its shape. Enjoy your meal!