You can make Frittata with any composition of vegetables! If you have a small piece of cheese, onions and an avocado lying around, I will suggest a good use for them. The dish can be served for breakfast instead of the usual scrambled eggs, as well as for dinner or as a snack.
Appointment: For breakfast / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Eggs - 8 Pieces
- Cream - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- Bow - 100 Grams
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Camembert cheese - 130 gram
- Parsley - To taste
How to make Delicious Frittata
1. Peel the avocado, remove the pit and chop coarsely. Cut the onion into wedges and the cheese into cubes. Whisk eggs with salt and cream.
2. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil and sauté the onion until golden brown.
3. Add the avocado to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and stir.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the contents of the pan, add cheese, chopped parsley. Fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, but do not allow the eggs to fully set.
5. Place the pan in an oven preheated to 250 degrees for 5-8 minutes, then leave on the table for 5-7 minutes.
6. Cut the finished dish into slices and serve hot to the table. Enjoy your meal!