These are delicious, light and aromatic cookies. It is prepared very quickly and enjoys continued success. A lot has been written about these cookies or cakes, the recipes also vary, I have tried more than 10 and now I have found the most delicious one. It comes out with a crispy crust, delicate consistency and aromatic. I recommend everyone to try it once and you will immediately understand what I am writing about.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Wheat flour - 1 Glass
- Butter - 100 grams
- Chicken eggs - 2 Pieces
- Sugar - 1/3 Cup
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Vanilla Sugar - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
How to cook Madeleine
1. In a stewpan in a water bath, melt the butter and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy and doubled.
3. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the vanilla extract.
4. Grate the lemon zest and add to the beaten eggs, and pour the flour through a sieve.
5. Pour melted butter, cooled to room temperature, into a well-mixed dough. Stir.
6. Lubricate the molds with oil to avoid sticking and fill them with dough.
7. Bake the cakes in an oven preheated to 180-200 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until they acquire a golden blush. Enjoy your tea!