After calculating my recipe, you will learn how to make poppy cakes. This is a delicious cookie with poppy inside. It keeps well in a bag for several days and does not get stale. These cookies are especially tasty with a glass of warm milk. Try it!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Dough / Poppy
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Shortbreads / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Wheat flour - 2 Glasses (glass 200 ml)
- Sour cream - 0.5 cups
- Poppy - 2-3 Art. spoons
- Butter - 60 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece (+ yolk for greasing the biscuits)
- Sugar - 0.5 cups
- Baking Dough - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
Number of Servings: 20
How to cook "Poppy cakes"
1. Prepare food.
2. Beat the egg and sugar with a mixer.
3. Introduce sour cream.
4. Add melted butter and poppy seeds.
5. Add flour and baking powder. Knead a light dough.
6. Place the dough in a bag and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
7. Roll out the cooled dough thinly, no more than 1 cm, squeeze out the biscuits with a cookie cutter.
8. Spread the cookies on parchment, grease with yolk, bake in a hot oven (180 degrees) for 15-20 minutes, until a beautiful golden color.
9. Grind the finished poppy cakes with powdered sugar.
10. Help yourself!