There are 15 minutes of active action, but the recipe will take a little over an hour in total. If you are wondering how to make beef steak tartare, be sure to follow a few rules. Never use ready-made minced meat for tartare. Buy only fresh meat you can be sure of. Do not choose this appetizer if you are pregnant or in doubt about the freshness of the meat!
Purpose: At the festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Snacks / Tartare
- Beef Steak - 120 Grams
- Olive oil - 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- Red Wine Vinegar - 1 Tbsp the spoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Yolk - 1 Piece
How to make Beef Steak Tartare
1. Wash the steak thoroughly under running water. Pat dry with a paper towel and salt liberally on all sides. Refrigerate for an hour.
2. Then rinse and dry the meat again to remove excess salt. Now the most interesting thing - the meat needs to be cut very finely, literally turned into minced meat, but do it with a knife. Cut off a small piece of beef and start chopping.
3. Add salt, pepper, vinegar and oil to taste. Mix thoroughly.
4. Carefully separate the yolk from the white. Dip it in hot water for 15 seconds and remove it immediately.
5. Place on top of the meat and the beef steak tartare is ready. Enjoy your meal!