This salad can be made with any pasta made from wheat or whole wheat flour. Tomatoes can be taken from the "Cream" variety. Serve this delicious salad with garlic croutons, it will be delicious!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Pasta - 400 Grams
- Parmesan Cheese - 100 Grams
- Cherry Tomatoes - 500 Grams
- Olives - 120 Grams
- Pesto Sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Mozzarella Cheese - 150 Grams
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Pesto and Pasta Salad"
1. Boil pasta in salted water, put in a bowl. Cut olives and send to pasta.
2. Add mozzarella cheese. Cut the tomatoes in half, send them to the salad bowl.
3. Grate Parmesan, stir.
4. Add pesto sauce, season with salt to taste and stir. Enjoy your meal!