A wonderful recipe for a soft, delicate dessert with a confident vanilla note. It melts in your mouth so much that you want to stretch this pleasure longer. This dessert in a wide range is presented in the best Spanish pastry shops, and I propose to prepare a delicate flan according to my recipe.
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Condensed Milk
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Spanish / European
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Water - 1/4 Glass
- Condensed milk - 400 Grams
- Boiled milk - 350 Milliliters
- Chicken eggs - 3 Pieces
- Vanilla Sugar - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1/3 Teaspoon
How to cook "Gentle Flan"
1. For caramel, combine sugar and water. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramel is golden brown.
2. When the caramel has acquired the desired color, pour the caramel into the flan molds.
3. Until the caramel has hardened, proceed to the next step.
4. Combine the condensed milk, boiled milk, eggs, vanilla sugar and salt until smooth.
5. Pour the prepared mass over the caramel.
6. Bake flan in a container that is 1/3 full of hot water. Place a baking sheet with a flan in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool the finished dessert in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours and serve. Enjoy your meal!