Ribs go well with vegetables, cold beer, for example. In general, they melt in your mouth. Very tasty! Adjust the pungency to taste by decreasing or increasing the amount of ginger.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Ribs
Dish: Hot dishes / Spicy
- Pork Ribs - 1.2 Kilograms
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Ginger Root - To taste (1 tablespoon grated root)
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 1/4 Cup
- Red wine - 1 Glass
- Iced black tea - 1 Glass
- Dried parsley - 1 teaspoon (if fresh, then 2 tablespoons)
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1 Teaspoon
- Smoked paprika - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Tomato Paste - 100 Grams
- Maple Syrup or Honey - 0.5 Cups
- Tomatoes - 400 Grams
How to cook Pork Ribs with Hot Sauce
1. Chop the garlic, onion, parsley and ginger root. Peel the tomatoes and crush a little. Combine red wine, iced tea, parsley, paprika, red pepper flakes, maple syrup, tomato paste, tomatoes, salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour, then cool. In a separate skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions with garlic and ginger, pour in the vinegar and evaporate almost completely. Mix the contents of the saucepan and pan, and beat until smooth in a blender.
2. Wash the meat and rub it with salt and pepper. Then brush very generously with the sauce, leaving about 0.5-1 cups. If possible, marinate the meat for at least 1 hour, the longer the better. Put the ribs on a baking sheet and cover with foil, bake in an oven preheated to 140 degrees for 2 hours, then turn over and brush with the remaining sauce, bake for another half hour.
3. Remove the meat from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Enjoy your meal!