The dish can be liquid, reminiscent of thick vegetable soup and meat, or roast. Do not be afraid of spices, they come in very handy here! Cook, taste and share your impressions in the comments!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Veal / Potatoes
Dish: Hot dishes / Roast
Cuisine geography: Armenian / Caucasian
- Veal - 1 Kilogram
- Potatoes - 500 Grams
- Tomatoes - 500 Grams
- Eggplant - 500 Grams
- Pepper - 500 Grams
- Vegetable oil - To taste
- Khmeli-suneli - To taste
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Basil (fresh) - To taste
How to cook "Ajapsandal Armenian with meat"
1. Wash the veal and cut into small pieces. Pour some vegetable oil into a saucepan with a thick bottom (cauldron), put the meat.
2. Wash the eggplants, slice. Place evenly on top of the meat.
3. Wash and seed the peppers, cut, place on top of the eggplants.
4. Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and add to saucepan. Cut the tomatoes into the same slices as the rest of the vegetables and lay them on top.
5. Season with pepper and salt, add suneli hops and fresh basil leaves. Cover the saucepan with a lid and simmer for 1 hour over low heat.
6. Gently place the finished dish on a plate, garnish with herbs before serving. Enjoy your meal!