I will show you how to cook stewed cabbage with sausage in a slow cooker. Of course, you can use a kitchen stove, but with technology, in my opinion, everything is easier and faster. In this case, tomato paste is added for the color, but if you have homemade tomato or tomato sauce, you can use it. As for the water, you need very little of it in order to dilute the paste. And then it all depends on whether you like wet cabbage or not.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage
Dish: Hot dishes
- Cabbage - 1 Kilogram
- Sausages - 1/2 Kilogram
- Onion - 2-3 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Water - To taste
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Stewed Cabbage with Sausage"
1. Pour some vegetable oil into the bottom of the multicooker bowl. Chop the cabbage, cut the sausages into slices. Dilute the tomato paste with water, add salt and pepper to taste. Put everything in a bowl.
2. Stir gently and set to Extinguishing. Cooking time depends on your technique and how soft you like kale - 30 to 50 minutes on average.
3. After the beep, check the cabbage for softness. You can serve stewed cabbage with sausage to the table both cold and hot. Enjoy your meal!