Here's a cool idea for making pizza with shrimp and vegetables. If you have not tried adding zucchini to pizza yet, I highly recommend it, it turns out well:) And a little corn or sweet pepper, for example. Combined with fried seafood, it will be really great!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Olive oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Corn - 1-2 Pieces (boiled or canned)
- Shrimp - 250 Grams
- Pizza dough - 350-400 grams
- Cheese - 200 Grams
- Salt, pepper, herbs - To taste
How to cook "Pizza with shrimps and vegetables"
1. Prepare the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place them in a preheated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
3. Place the shrimp on a separate plate. Pour the oil into the same skillet and add the sliced zucchini. Fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Make your favorite pizza dough.
5. Roll out the dough thinly, top with shrimp, zucchini and corn.
6. Sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese and send to the oven preheated to 190 degrees. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Garnish with fresh herbs before serving. Enjoy your meal!