Optionally, you can add tomatoes, garlic or other favorite vegetables to the dish. Also, do not give up fragrant dried herbs. Delicious and satisfying!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Scrambled eggs
Cuisine geography: Spanish / European
- Potatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Olive Oil - 1/2 Cup
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece (small)
- Green onions - To taste
- Salt and Ground Pepper - To taste
How to make Spanish Fried Eggs
1. Peel and cut potatoes into thin slices. Don't be surprised, the photo shows pink potatoes.
2. Fry the potatoes until crisp.
3. Chop the onion at random.
4. Add to potatoes and sauté all together.
5. Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
6. Add to skillet and mix gently. Bring to readiness.
7. Bon appetit!