The set of ingredients remains the same, only the cooking process changes. Such cutlets are much easier and faster to cook, you do not need to cut the fillets too much. So, see how to make delicious patties below.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
Cuisine geography: Ukrainian / European
- Chicken fillet - 1 Piece
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Flour - 0.5 cups
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Breadcrumbs - 1.5 Cups
- Vegetable oil - To taste
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Parsley - 0.5 Bunch
How to cook "The Laziest" Chicken Kiev "
1. Place the soft butter in a bowl. Add chopped garlic, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Put butter on plastic wrap and shape into a sausage, send to freezer while chicken is cooking.
4. Cut each fillet lengthwise into 2 parts, then cover it with foil and beat, salt and pepper. Remove the butter from the freezer and cut into 4 pieces, centering each piece.
5. Form an envelope so that the filling stays inside and does not leak out during cooking.
6. Beat eggs in one bowl, add breadcrumbs in another, and flour in a third. First, roll the cutlet in flour, then dip in an egg and bread in breadcrumbs.
7. Heat a frying pan with a lot of vegetable oil, fry each cutlet for 3-5 minutes on each side.
8. Transfer the patties to a baking dish and place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve the cutlets with rice and vegetable salad. Enjoy your meal!