Delicious and juicy dish with a bright sweet taste. This chicken in a sweet sauce is served with boiled rice and garnished with sesame seeds and pepper. First, deep-fry the chicken and then prepare the orange juice sauce for it. Help yourself!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Chinese / Asian
- Chicken Thighs - 450 Grams (boneless)
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Sake - 1 Art. the spoon
- Ginger Root - 1 Teaspoon
- Potato starch - 0.5 cups
- Vegetable oil - To taste
- Orange Juice - 3/4 Cup
- Orange marmalade - 1/3 Cup
- Orange peel - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Red Pepper - 1/4 Piece
- Sesame seeds - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to make Sweet Chicken Chinese
1. Wash the chicken thighs, remove the skin and cut into slices. Place the chicken in a bowl, add soy sauce, sake, grated ginger root. Stir and marinate for 15 minutes or more.
2. Pour orange juice into a frying pan, add orange marmalade, zest, 1 teaspoon of starch, a pinch of salt to it.
3. Put the remaining starch on a plate and roll over each piece of chicken in it.
4. In a cauldron or deep frying pan, fry the chicken in a large amount of hot oil.
5. Put the finished chicken on a napkin to absorb excess fat.
6. Put the sauce on fire and cook after boiling until thickened.
7. Place the chicken in the sauce and stir.
8. Serve the chicken garnished with boiled rice, garnish with finely chopped paprika and sesame seeds. Enjoy your meal!