Here is a step-by-step recipe for stewed pork with cabbage. In this case, a cauldron is used, but you can cook a dish in a multicooker, for example. Tomato sauce can be taken both at home and in the store, or you can replace it with diluted tomato paste. The stewing time is conditional - it all depends on what degree of cooked cabbage you like.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Cabbage
Dish: Hot dishes
- Onion - 5 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Pork - 500-600 Grams
- Cabbage - 1 Piece
- Tomato Sauce - 1 Glass
- Salt, pepper, garlic - To taste
How to cook "Pork Stew with Cabbage"
1. Peel and chop the onion. Heat the oil in a cauldron or other tall container with a thick bottom.
2. Put onion and fry over medium heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, peel and grate the carrots, wash and dice the meat.
4. Add carrots to the fried onions and continue to fry for another 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Chop the cabbage in parallel.
6. Send meat to vegetables.
7. Add tomato sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. The next step is to lay the cabbage. It is better to do this in several stages, gently mixing it with the meat.
9. Season with salt to taste. Leave the cabbage and meat to simmer over low heat until cooked.
10. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, add pepper and garlic to taste.
11. Bon appetit!