Charlotte has been loved and cooked for more than one generation. This cake goes well with tea, and can also be served on a festive table. I love the generous amount of apples in this type of pie, so I advise you to take 6 pieces. If you prefer more dough, use fewer apples. Good luck!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Apples / Dough
Dish: Baking / Charlotte / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Green apples - 6 pieces
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Butter - 20 Grams
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Wheat flour - 1 Glass
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Powdered Sugar - To taste
Number of Servings: 10
How to cook "Man's" Charlotte "
1. Wash the apples, peel them, cut into 2 pieces and remove the seeds. Cut the apples into medium-sized thin slices. Grease a baking dish with a small piece of butter, sprinkle with flour and line the apples, sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Beat eggs at room temperature with sugar (5-7 minutes), add flour and vanilla extract, continue beating for another 5-7 minutes.
3. Pour the cooked dough over the apples and shake the pan gently so that the dough penetrates between all the apple pieces. Bake the pie in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 55-65 minutes.
4. Decorate the finished cake with powdered sugar, cool and serve. Enjoy your tea!